So important in the hostel environment, as many can be dubious. This one is also convenient (to the city sights) yet quiet (as few are). Good sized kitchen/dining, well equipped.
Our twin room (with en suite) was one of the smallest we had in hostels over a couple of weeks... (on this trip) but I've certainly been in smaller overseas, and it had enough room for our suitcases and provided hanging hooks. All good.
Friendly staff, off street parking, and there were no stairs to our room (always a bonus!!)
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Welcome to YHA Rotorua, a purpose built backpacker hostel in the central city for your complete Rotorua experience. Rotorua’s finest lodge, YHA Rotorua offers budget backpacker accommodation right beside Kuirau Park, Rotorua’s free geothermal attraction, and only two minutes walk from shops, cafes, restaurants and beautiful Lake Rotorua. There is a wide range of backpacker accommodation to choose from: 4 bed share rooms, 6 bed bunk rooms, triple room, standard double rooms, twin/double ensuite rooms. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Agoda, Hotels.com, Ebookers and Evoline ltd so you can book your YHA Rotorua reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Yha Treks Backpackers Rotorua
- Yha Treks Backpackers Hotel Rotorua