I got a nice room and the bathrooms were ok, but the place was quite boring and have to pay for the internet access and lockers. There are other hostels around Rotorua that give you a much better experience. A good thing is that the hostel is close to Lava Bar were people can go to take a drink a play pool.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Welcome to YHA Rotorua, a purpose built backpacker hostel in the central city for your complete Rotorua experience. YHA Rotorua offers budget backpacker accommodation right beside Kuirau Park, Rotorua’s free geothermal attraction, and only two minutes walk from shops, cafes, restaurants and beautiful Lake Rotorua. There is a wide range of backpacker accommodation to choose from: 4 bed share rooms, 6 bed bunk rooms, triple room, standard double rooms, twin/double ensuite rooms. Popular features: 2GB free WiFi per day, newly refurbished well-equipped kitchen, TV room, pool table, outdoor patio and BBQ area, communal laundry, free travel and activity booking service, breakfast packs for sale on site. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Agoda, Ebookers, Hotels.com and Evoline ltd so you can book your YHA Rotorua reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Yha Treks Backpackers Rotorua
- Yha Treks Backpackers Hotel Rotorua