A purpose built modern hostel,. We had an ensuite room , very basic and small but does the job for a good price. Very strange for a new building that there were no shelves in the bathroom and no over bed lights, you have to get out of bed and cross the room to turn the light off! All the usual facilities , laundry etc. The communial kitchen superb with a longe area and TV room open till 1am. Well recommended.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Welcome to YHA Rotorua, a purpose built backpacker hostel in the central city for your complete Rotorua experience. Rotorua’s finest lodge, YHA Rotorua offers budget backpacker accommodation right beside Kuirau Park, Rotorua’s free geothermal attraction, and only two minutes walk from shops, cafes, restaurants and beautiful Lake Rotorua. There is a wide range of backpacker accommodation to choose from: 4 bed share rooms, 6 bed bunk rooms, triple room, standard double rooms, twin/double ensuite rooms. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Ebookers, Travel Republic (UK), Hotels.com, Agoda, HostelWorld, Odigeo, Traveltool, S.L.U., Evoline ltd and HotelQuickly so you can book your YHA Rotorua reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Yha Treks Backpackers Rotorua
- Yha Treks Backpackers Hotel Rotorua