“Consistently good food”
5 of 5 bubbles Review of Seismic Gastrobar - CLOSED

Seismic Gastrobar
Cuisines: American, New Zealand
Good for: Bar Scene, Local cuisine
Dining options: After-hours, Breakfast, Reservations, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Waitstaff
Rotorua, Bay of Plenty, New Zealand
“Consistently good food”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 22 May 2013

Well supported by both visitors and locals. This bar is a nice place for a beer on summer afternoon. Food is great.

Visited February 2013

Rotorua, New Zealand
“Out of our expectation!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 14 May 2013

I bought the Grab One food voucher before reading the reviews. It seems the feedbacks were not so appealing to me and make me feel uncomfortable.
I & my friend went on the Friday before the mother day. We found the prices of the foods on menu are competitive. We had a brunch breakfast and 250gm steak. The foods are warm & yummy, especially the breakfast was big enough to feed a cow! We'd been served by a friendly,warmful old gentleman. (I don't know if he is the owner/boss, if not, he should be the best employee of the month!) Well done!

Auckland Region, New Zealand
“They went out of there way!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 7 May 2013 via mobile

Wow. I'm happy and full.
I'm a painful customer as I compete in body building comps and I can't eat this and can't eat that, but the owner or Manager and the Chef made me feel normal and went out of their way to service me an amazing meal. My husband loved his burger.
Well done guys and A BIG Thank you.

Rotorua
“Excellent”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 5 May 2013

Have been here a few times now, and as usual the food was excellent and great value for money. Staff were friendly, and a pleasant atmosphere and a place that we will be going to again.

Rotorua, New Zealand
“Drinks and a bite to eat.”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 1 May 2013

My partner and myself had some lovely garlic bread and some drinks here the other night and it was super! Great music and feel to the place :) I'm looking forward to my next visit to try the desert! and stay a little longer

Visited May 2013