“Great value”

Cuisines: Indian
Dining options: After-hours, Delivery, Reservations
Dining options: After-hours, Delivery, Reservations
Reviewed 23 February 2014

Good food, the banquet was a great way of tasting several dishes and there is plenty of food in the banquet. The staff did a great job and gave us flexibility with what we put in the banquet. It is a BYO which was great. Well priced and good service.

Reviewed 12 January 2014

Went with my whole family of 6 adults and a 3-year-old kid. The restaurant looked a little occupied so we asked the waitress how long will it take to get food. She said oh don't worry, it will be soon. Little did we know that her 'soon' will mean more than 1 hour! We just sat there and waited and waited and waited! They should have at least be considerate that there was a child on board but they didn't give a damn about it. We had to beg them to bring just white rice so we could give something to our child. Anyway, we ordered several dishes and banquet but the one that deserves the mediocre award goes to 'prawn tandoori'! OMG, are you kidding me????!!!! it was close to $20 and it had ONLY 6 tiny prawns and the taste was absolutely plain! it felt like they just put it on a frying pan for 1 min max and served it with the sauce...absolutely horrible!
The crazy thing is that I shared my banquet with my mom and the manager went nuts! He started explaining the rules and policies of banquet dining and what not. I was outraged and I promised him that he will surely see my honest review of this place on TripAdvisor. And it was pathetic of him to buy me off

6  Thank amitrix
Reviewed 4 January 2014

Just enjoyed a really excellent Indian meal tonight. Food was excellent, beers were cold, service was very good, value for money was not a problem. Restaurant was good. Unfortunately the evening was spoiled for us and other diners by a very loud obnoxious group of Indian diners who appeared to be creating as much disturbance as possible for the owners and staff. Very unfair to all involved. Apart from that a great night and no problems from the staff of the restaurant.

Reviewed 3 January 2014 via mobile

While the ambience of the place is fine (compared to similar Indian restaurants) the length of time taken for the service and the quality, quantity and taste of the food was mediocre at best. The in-between meal enquiry of how the food is is really a mockery of hospitality. It's always hard for a person of Indian origin to like an Indian restaurant. This place does not help elevate the general ranking any higher in my view.

2  Thank DrVargheseJ
Reviewed 29 December 2013 via mobile

We visited on a busy Sunday night. We were sat behind a pillar and had to request service at almost every point throughout the meal. We ate the vegetarian banquet; the mixed platter starter was OK but the main dishes were not satisfactory. The paneer dish was very buttery and the dhal watery. We paid at the bar before our plates had been cleared and were not asked if we'd enjoyed the meal. Disappointing all round.

2  Thank Lucy P