“Best barrista”

Ranked #48 of 238 Restaurants in Rotorua
Price range: US$0 - US$13
Cuisines: New Zealand
Dining options: Breakfast, Dinner
Description: Casual relaxed dining, Great coffee.
Reviewed 13 July 2013 via mobile

Without doubt the best coffee in Rotorua Sometimes they might forget your order and sometimes it is very slow but it's still got the best coffee in town.

1  Thank Edgene

Reviewed 29 May 2013 via mobile

I come here for coffee and breakfast whenever I am staying in Rotorua. It is the best coffee and breakfast available.

1  Thank RossBMWe30
Reviewed 1 May 2013

Stopped here for lunch on our way to taupo. We had an entertainment book voucher to use. We both ordered steak sandwiches which arrived promptly. We were amazed. The food was delicious, steak maybe just a smidge over cooked but wasn't dry or yuck. It had lots of great flavour to the point where my partner, being a dedicated meat eater said it would be delicious without the steak!!! Was a decent serving and the service was good. Would recommend to others!

1  Thank Aimz2416
Reviewed 3 November 2012 via mobile

I love coming here to have some lunch or just grab my favorite smoothie ”jackberry” takeaway )) they have awesome bagels, my favorite one is salmon as i am a very big fan of seafood...my friends always get blt and one with avocado that taste amazing as well =) i recommend this place to everyone ))

1  Thank Anya91
Reviewed 1 November 2012

Great place for lunch. Cool diner-style decor and awesome sandwiches. I had the amazing smoked salmon bagel (which was a LOT of food). Highly recommended.

1  Thank Eva-Marie B