Overall a nice place to stay. Complimentary bikes were great and few mins to the coastal walkway. Hotel looks fresh and new, bar woman was very friendly. Value for money was good. Room had nice big telly in it. Only thing which may make us think again was the pool and spa which seemed a bit dirty and needed some TLC. Spa has rusty bits in the corners so just the appearance lets it down a little.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- We have a wide variety of accommodation from luxurious suites with spa baths to studio units with various bed configurations sleeping up to four people. All rooms with access to the extensive Hotel amenities, including complimentary internet access, playstations, mountain bikes, gym access and a fantastic spa and pool complex. We are the home of Marbles Buffet Restaurant New Plymouth open 7 nights a week. You can relax by the fire in The Rocks Lounge with a coffee or a drink and nibbles. OUR NEW CONFERENCE CENTRE IS NOW OPEN Let our team help you organise your wedding or your next conference, function, seminar, reunion, team visit or group tour. We have the expertise, contact us now for a quote. The Devon Hotel New Plymouth is the perfect destination, we'd love to look after you. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Travel Republic (UK), Odigeo, Agoda and Hotels.com so you can book your The Devon Hotel & Conference Center reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The Devon Hotel New Plymouth
- The Devon Hotel And Conference Center
- Devon Hotel New Plymouth