I attended the New Zealand Biosecurity Institute Conference (aka NETS2014) at the end of July. The hotel is well appointed after a recent upgrade and provides excellent conference facilities for groups of up to 300. The rooms are comfortable and very clean. the location is close (walking distance) to the main street and restaurants of New Plymouth.
The hotel is good place to stay if visiting New Plymouth and surrounds.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- We have a wide variety of accommodation from luxurious suites with spa baths to studio units with various bed configurations sleeping up to four people. All rooms with access to the extensive Hotel amenities, including complimentary internet access, playstations, mountain bikes, gym access and a fantastic spa and pool complex. We are the home of Marbles Buffet Restaurant New Plymouth open 7 nights a week. You can relax by the fire in The Rocks Lounge with a coffee or a drink and nibbles. OUR NEW CONFERENCE CENTRE IS NOW OPEN Let our team help you organise your wedding or your next conference, function, seminar, reunion, team visit or group tour. We have the expertise, contact us now for a quote. The Devon Hotel New Plymouth is the perfect destination, we'd love to look after you. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Agoda, TripOnline SA, Hotels.com, Evoline ltd, Ebookers and 5viajes2012 S.L. so you can book your The Devon Hotel & Conference Center reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The Devon Hotel And Conference Center
- The Devon Hotel New Plymouth
- Devon Hotel New Plymouth