Nice Hotel & Table
Carrington Motel(New Plymouth)
US$68
US$63
Agoda.com
Copthorne Hotel Grand Central New Plymouth(New Plymouth)(Great Value!)
US$106
US$102
Agoda.com
Pukekura Motor Lodge(New Plymouth)
US$107
US$104
Quality Hotel Plymouth International(New Plymouth)(Great Value!)
US$110
US$90
Priceline
Fitzroy Beach Motel(New Plymouth)
US$126
Priceline
ASURE Abode on Courtenay(New Plymouth)(Great Value!)
US$94
US$91
Flamingo Motel(New Plymouth)(Great Value!)
US$87
US$84
One Burgess Hill(New Plymouth)(Great Value!)
US$101
US$98
All reviewsstunning foodcomplimentary sherry and portthe hotel's restaurantan amazing dinneran eclectic mixbeautiful linenboutique hotelattached restauranta pre dinner drinkour entire stayfurnishings and fittingsgarden festivalinner cityhotel roomspa baththree nightsother guests
Reviewed 21 August 2014

For me there is only one place to stay when visiting New Plymouth. The Nice Hotel is relaxing and very special, the staff are fantastic as is the hands on owner. Should have been called the Fantastic Relaxing, Nice Hotel!

• Stayed: August 2014
Reviewed 1 June 2014

I stayed at the Nice Hotel overnight and wish I could have stayed much longer. From the moment I walked through the door the owners were incredibly helpful and lovely. The room I stayed in was gorgeous and full of character - not bland like so many other places. The bathroom had a spa bath (wonderful!)

The highlight of my stay was eating at the attached bistro - where I had one of the best meals of my life!

I can't recommend the Nice Hotel highly enough!

• Stayed: June 2014, travelled on business
Reviewed 24 February 2014

Lovely little hotel. May seem a little eccentric to some with the interiors, but very comfortable. Food is great, as is the service. A great little place stay in New Plymouth. Within walking distance to the city centre and main street. Great views also.

High speed internet is a plus also.

• Stayed: November 2013, travelled on business
1  Thank Trish B
Reviewed 17 February 2014

I have stayed at the Nice Hotel for 1 night while in New Plymouth for business on a couple of occasions. It is just a few minutes walk to the town centre. The owner and staff are very friendly and helpful. The rooms are good with large spas, but I found it hard to sleep being on a main road with road works and/or trucks driving pass. The restaurant is great and I look forward to enjoying a meal there every time I'm in town,

Room Tip: Limited parking is available. Have dinner at the restaurant.
  • Stayed: May 2013, travelled on business
2  Thank Ant W
Reviewed 8 January 2014

Had to make an unexpected trip to New Plymouth and a friend recommended the Nice Hotel and then rang and booked us in. Got there mid afternoon and Terry and Jill made us so welcome, showing us a couple of options to work out what would best suit us and our one year old schnoodle - Bella. We chose a Kiwiana themed room with a balcony at the back of the hotel and it was great. Quiet, very well-appointed, fun decor and we were all very happy there.

Room Tip: Ask Terry or Jill and they will advise you depending on your needs.
  • Stayed: January 2014, travelled as a couple