“Above & Beyond Hospitality Plus”

We can't find prices for this accommodation
Our online travel partners don't provide prices for this accommodation, but we can search other options in New Plymouth
Jennys Bed & Breakfast
Ranked #10 of 24 New Plymouth B&B and Inns
South Auckland
“Above & Beyond Hospitality Plus”
Reviewed 19 September 2013

Thank you Jenny for your Wonderful Hospitality, You made me feel so welcome and the room and ensuite was just beautiful. I loved your stewed apple for breakfast and our walk to the beach.
You have a beautiful home and a great relaxing place to stay for my first business trip to New Plymouth.... I will be booking you again for the next trip.
Kindest regards Liz Alexander
Pancakes are Delicious

• Stayed September 2013, travelled on business

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (2)
Otorohanga, New Zealand
Reviewed 20 May 2013

Second stay for me as Jenny provides an excellent place to stay and was close to where I needed to be.Great host. Welcomed at the door, shown refreshment and snack table and escorted to accommodation. Nothing was to much trouble. Room was spotless with all amenities. Comfortable beds, spotless ensuite and a great breakfast menu. Would stay there again if the occasion arose. Highly recommended. I could only give Jenny a 10 out of 10 review last time I stayed as there was no 11.

• Stayed May 2013, travelled solo
Morrinsville, New Zealand
Reviewed 7 May 2013

Would highly reccommend this B&B, welcomed with yummy home baking , tea or coffee. Great bed and excellent ensuite. Jenny is an excellent hostess, I wished we were staying longer, will happily stay again.

• Stayed May 2013, travelled with friends
Morrinsville
Reviewed 6 May 2013

We arrived at Jenny's B&B having cycled 80kms that day. A warm welcome greeted us, followed by a selection of hot drinks and home baking!The rooms had ensuites which were new and very clean. Lovely hot showers and very comfortable beds added to our great stay. The menu selection for breakfast was excellent, with a selection of cereals, porridge, toast, eggs, Juice, tea or coffee. Jenny went the extra mile for us, with washing our biking gear and it dried well overnight. We felt like we were welcomed into her house. Jenny is a wonderful hostess and has a lovely home.

• Stayed April 2013, travelled with friends
Reviewed 18 February 2013 via mobile

Highly recommend this B&B. Jenny is an excellent host, very easy to talk to and not intrusive at all. The bed was very comfortable and everything was very clean and tidy. The ensuite was excellent, near new. It is not a big house, the rooms are cozy and the shared area very relaxed and comfortable. The poached eggs were excellent and I'm hoping when we next return that our order for eggs benedict will be on the menu. We will be very happy staying with Jenny again.

Stayed February 2013, travelled with family
Wellington, New Zealand
Reviewed 22 October 2012

Found Jenny to be a great hostess, warm and friendly without being intrusive.
She has clean and airy rooms with spotless en suite.
Breakfasts, good food, very enjoyable. Regret I didn't have the opportunity to sample one of Jenny's evening meals.
She was flexible in accommodating my needs over my three night stay.
Wouldn't hesitate in recommending Jenny's Bed & Breakfast to my friends.
Most enjoyable stay.