- The hotel is set on beautiful grounds with a river running below. You can go on a nice short walk along the river loop and the views are idyllic. You will wake up to a beautiful view, no doubt.
- The hotel is in a quiet location yet only 5 mins drive to the city centre. It is a perfect place to retreat after a day of activities within the Taranaki region. As you are driving out of the hotel, you can see a beautiful view of Mt. Taranaki on a clear day. The Mt. Egmont National park is only 25 mins drive away from the hotel. Ofcourse, you need to have a car if you are staying at this property.
- We were greeted by Andrew who was very friendly, polite and gave us travel tips. He was warm and welcoming.
- We stayed in a King suite that was spacious and extremely tidy. I would give 10/10 for cleanliness. The bathroom was huge and had a lovely bath hub and also a really nice shower. The room has a small kitchen which has all the basic utensils, cups, wine glasses, plates, cutlery, cookware, etc. Very handy.
Overall, I would give this hotel 5 stars and I can't stop recommending it highly to all my friends. I am certainly coming back and staying here again.
Keep up the great work and service!!!
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, Priceline, HotelQuickly and Cancelon so you can book your One Burgess Hill reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- 1 Burgess Hill
- One Burgess Hill Hotel New Plymouth
- One Burgess Hill New Plymouth