Millennium Hotel and Resort Manuels Taupo
Executive Motel(Taupo)(Great Value!)
US$130
US$109
The Lake Motel(Taupo)(Great Value!)
US$112
US$99
Acapulco Motor Inn(Taupo)(Great Value!)
US$83
US$64
Beechtree Motel(Taupo)(Great Value!)
US$120
US$111
US$277
US$177
Orbitz.com
Voyager Apartments Taupo(Taupo)(Great Value!)
US$157
US$121
US$149
US$117
Cascades Lakefront Motel(Taupo)(Great Value!)
US$102
Travelocity
Le Chalet Suisse Motel(Taupo)(Great Value!)
US$101
US$93
Agoda.com
Prince Motor Lodge(Taupo)(Great Value!)
US$102
Hotels.com
All reviewsgrotto spaedgewater restaurantfirst floorthe ground floornew zealandlake edgelakeside locationwalking tracklake view roomlovely hotelswimming poolblack swanslovely roomupstairs roomjunior suitebuffet breakfastglass of wine
FilterAll languages
Reviewed 10 April 2013

Our stay here was very relaxed and comfortable. The amenities are excellent. There's a place in the suites to sit down, chill and relax. The coffee making facilities are plentiful with 4 mugs and 4 cups and saucers per room. This is accompanied by wine glasses and tumblers, enough if you are receiving a visitor. The sitting room is cosy and made for entertaining. I imagine that in the wing we stayed in the configuration is similar throughout. Breakfast was good, the buffet had platters of fresh fruit, pastries as well as the usual. The scrambled eggs were very good. Breakfast was included and there was no confusion with our account. The restaurant was good, not quite what I would call fine dining but a good standard. Taupo is beautiful and so was our accommodation. We would like to stay longer next time.

• Stayed: April 2013
OzzieTaupo, General Manager at Millennium Hotel and Resort Manuels Taupo, responded to this reviewResponded 8 May 2013

Dear AriMelbourne - very pleased to read of your experiencesat our hotel and I only hope too that you will return for a longer stay next visit. Many thanks for taking the time to write Regards Diane

Reviewed 9 April 2013

The hotel is right on the edge of Lake Taupo (about 10m from the water's edge) with stunning views at sunset. The rooms are very comfortable and well appointed. The Edgewater restaurant on the premises is exceptional and well worth a visit.

Room Tip: Make sure you get a lakeview room! (they might all face the lake, but I'm not sure.)
  • Stayed: April 2013, travelled as a couple

Dear brutasauras - apprecaite your feedback re our lovely sunsets and Edgewater - thank you for sharing
cheers Diane

Reviewed 5 April 2013

I like staying at this hotel and have done so for several years. The staff are friendly and being right by the Lake makes an attractive setting. I had a car so not being right in town didn't matter. I like to go for runs along the lake shore.

I only stayed 2 nights and liked having the option of not having the room serviced on my middle day. This avoided my being disturbed and also having to take the decorative pillows off the bed when I went to bed. I had the buffet breakfast and it provided all that I want - it is nice to sit so close to the Lake while eating.

I didn't use the pool this time but, on a previous trip, would have liked it a little hotter (perhaps everyone has different wishes).

• Stayed: April 2013, travelled solo

Thank you MatthewA - it is good to read your feedback about privacy during your stay. Helps us with improving guest services. thank you for your regular returns and we look forward to welcoming you back again. Regards Diane

Reviewed 4 April 2013

My girl friend and I got a chance to stay at this amazing property during the long Easter weekend. I had booked a Jr King Suite. The decor of the room was just amazing. Balcony had a great view of Lake Taupo and the mountains beyond.

This property is right at the shores of Lake Taupo. One of the best properties I have stayed in.
Thoroughly enjoyed my stay here and surely gonna visit this property over and again!

• Stayed: April 2013, travelled as a couple
1  Thank Amit K

Dear AmitK thank you for sharing this with us and readers, I am pleased to hear that you enjoyed your stay. cheers Diane

Reviewed 3 April 2013 via mobile

Beautiful spot. This is on the lake and rooms open out into the lakefront trail, with balconies or patios.

Rooms are spacious, with great facilities. There was a good bar and the restaurant had good things said about it. Friendly staff. A short drive from town, free parking, perhaps 20 minutes or half hour walk.

Have a look around for options, but this one is comfortable.

• Stayed: March 2013
OzzieTaupo, General Manager at Millennium Hotel and Resort Manuels Taupo, responded to this reviewResponded 4 April 2013

Dear NZEmma - thnk you for sharing your praises with us and readers - so pleased you enjoyed our location and views etc Hope we will have the chance to welcome you back again in the future. Cheers Diane