Baywater Lakeview Motel
US$138
Hilton Lake Taupo(Taupo)(Great Value!)
US$202
US$183
  • Pool
US$553
US$540
Acapulco Motor Inn(Taupo)(Great Value!)
US$86
US$84
Beechtree Motel(Taupo)(Great Value!)
US$114
US$111
Ascot Motor Inn(Taupo)(Great Value!)
US$100
US$80
Agoda.com
US$284
US$252
Priceline
Cascades Lakefront Motel(Taupo)(Great Value!)
US$104
Hotels.com
Wairakei Resort Taupo(Taupo)(Great Value!)
US$118
US$115
Hotels.com
  • Pool
Accent on Taupo Motor Lodge(Taupo)(Great Value!)
US$88
US$86
See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed 11 September 2009

Only a one night stay with husband and 2 kids (8 & 10) but wonderful. Very friendly and helpful. When asked about swimming pool for the kids moved us right beside it to make it easier for the kids and us, also went out of their way to put heater on again as we just got there as timer went off in the pool. Kids loved it! Got up in the morning for a walk along lake front. Spa great! Highly recommend it!!!

• Stayed: September 2009, travelled with family
Reviewed 16 August 2009

I just stayed in this hotel for a long weekend away, the view was beautiful, the room was excellent and it was very clean. The staff were also great and very happy to help. I would definately recommend staying there.

• Stayed: August 2009, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 13 July 2009

We arrived at Baywater late afternoon after having travelled 4 hours in bad weather with little children. Our room was warm and cosy. Greg and Adelaide were only to happy to help us with any questions we had about getting around taupo. We had a limited time in taupo our hosts were only too happy to point us in the direction of the 'must do' things in taupo . Thanks guys for a great stay.

• Stayed: June 2007, travelled with family
Reviewed 6 July 2009

I have now stayed at this motel for the past two years racing the Ironman. I find the staff very accommodating and helpful bringing a nice family touch to my stays. They even took photo's of me this year and blew it up into a poster for me as a gift before I departed - wow! Great clean unit with more than ample facilities and a nice spa. Close enough to needed local facilities but far enough away for privacy. I have brought my family over and recommended it to other competitors without hesitation. I will be returning again.

• Stayed: March 2009, travelled on business
Reviewed 2 June 2009

Across road from lake and looking at the mountains. Lovely and warm, friendly, helpful owners. Lovely and clean. Nice big spa positioned so that you look out to lake with unlimited hot water.

• Stayed: May 2009, travelled as a couple