“Great Japanese Food”

Paradise Sushi
Ranked #92 of 141 Restaurants in Taupo
Cuisines: Sushi, Japanese
Reviewed 28 April 2014

I really enjoyed having nice meal at the Sushi Paradise. My favourite Japanese dish is donburi but I decided to be adventurous and tried their Dynamite roll with cream cheese. It was delicious, it had creamy white sauce sprinkled over the roll. I loved it. This is something I have never tried at other Japanese restaurants. I was being cheeky and asked for extra sauce so I could take some home. Mark, the owner didn't hesitate, so nice of him. Two thumbs up!

2  Thank Charles J

Reviewed 22 April 2014

Found this place when passing through for lunch, the food was fantastic. We raved about the crispy chicken rolls for the next hour of our drive! Highly reccommend for a grest place to eat!

2  Thank MavericksamTravel
Reviewed 21 April 2014

I absolutely loved this place. We visited this place at the end of our trip for a End of The Holiday dinner. The service is top notch and the food is delicious. The Rainbow Roll is a must try! The Chef was very accommodating towards our dietary requirements. It was very obvious that this restaurant loves tourists and they are very passionate about what they do. I would highly recommend this place. Set a standard for Japanese Restaurant in my books.

2  Thank Tanim H
Reviewed 20 April 2014 via mobile

Went here on Easter weekend for lunch and loved it. Salmon avocado sushi was packed with salmon and there was plenty of variety to choose from. The owners are very friendly and welcoming. Would recommend to anyone craving a sushi fix while in Taupo. Five stars

2  Thank Dimebagger
Reviewed 13 April 2014

i went there and had crispy chicken roll love love love good price and def worth the money!! friendly owners always say hello ! go there all the time

1  Thank 237Missy