“Best sushi ever!”

Paradise Sushi
Ranked #78 of 146 Restaurants in Taupo
Cuisines: Sushi, Japanese
Reviewed 16 July 2014

I get the cream cheese, avo, cucumber, teriyaki chicken and crispy bits with mayo. Sooo good! I get the Nori taken out too. Its a decent size for a decent price and very tasty.

1  Thank Rowzie_posie

Reviewed 16 June 2014

Had lunch there and will definetly come back. Food was nice and fresh, big choice, staff friendly and welcoming. What else do you need :)

3  Thank Delicjaaa
Reviewed 28 April 2014

I really enjoyed having nice meal at the Sushi Paradise. My favourite Japanese dish is donburi but I decided to be adventurous and tried their Dynamite roll with cream cheese. It was delicious, it had creamy white sauce sprinkled over the roll. I loved it. This is something I have never tried at other Japanese restaurants. I was being cheeky and asked for extra sauce so I could take some home. Mark, the owner didn't hesitate, so nice of him. Two thumbs up!

2  Thank Charles J
Reviewed 22 April 2014

Found this place when passing through for lunch, the food was fantastic. We raved about the crispy chicken rolls for the next hour of our drive! Highly reccommend for a grest place to eat!

2  Thank MavericksamTravel
Reviewed 21 April 2014

I absolutely loved this place. We visited this place at the end of our trip for a End of The Holiday dinner. The service is top notch and the food is delicious. The Rainbow Roll is a must try! The Chef was very accommodating towards our dietary requirements. It was very obvious that this restaurant loves tourists and they are very passionate about what they do. I would highly recommend this place. Set a standard for Japanese Restaurant in my books.

2  Thank Tanim H