“Fun for all of us” 4 of 5 bubbles
Review of Mind Junction

Mind Junction
Ranked #31 of 67 things to do in Taupo
More attraction details
Owner description: Free entry just pay per activity! Think fun, an interactive family fun place for all ages, so bring the whole family!Come in today and try out our Giant Maze, Golf Simulator, 3D Gallery and Lego Display, Model Trains, Remote Control Boats, Shooting Simulator, Cafe, Puzzle and Game Shop and our brand new Flight Simulator!Open 7 days 10 till 4!
Gloucestershire, United Kingdom
“Fun for all of us”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 1 September 2013

Our first time and we really enjoyed it. We spent 3 hours on doing the ultimate pass.Our children were busy and loving it. I'm not sure how many times it would keep your attention if you came over and over again probably once is enough or stretch to twice would be ok.I was very impressed with the owner (?) very good customer service and interacted with my children. Really nice place and people.
Great Lego display!

Visited September 2013

common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 3 helpful votes
“Rip off Junction”
1 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 10 August 2013

Honestly, that was one if the worst places I have ever been too, after paying over 100 dollars for a family pass, this did not cover small activity a such as remote control boating and an electric train set that cost 4 and 2 dollars per every 5 minutes. The hologram room looked like they had taken enlarged stickers and framed them and the mini golf was a joke. It was poorly made and very unimaginative. We left there feeling like we had been sucked dry of all our money. The maze was made of plastic , guys , could u not even manage to grow a hedge? And to top it all off, we were rained off the mini golf and when we asked the owner if my brother in law could take his son into the Lego room (we had paid
for our nephew) as it was raining and we couldn't play golf, the woman flatly said no and retorted very rudely- "you know what you paid for!!!!" We'll actually if we had known what we would we were paying for we would never had gone in the first place. This place should not be allowed to call itself a fun park, it is far from fun and a total rip off.

Visited August 2013
3 Thank HCDD1
Esperance, Australia
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 6 helpful votes
“Fun for big kids too”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 4 August 2013 via mobile

Had a fun morning at mind junction. The Mini golf course is excellent- very well maintained.

The Lego display is awesome!!! Worth heading out there just to see that!

The maze is fun, too.

You pay for what you do, so can be as cheap or as expensive as you want.

A house of mirrors or something like that would be a pretty cool thing to add to it.

Visited August 2013
1 Thank sear-bear
Taupo,NZ
15 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 8 helpful votes
“Im lost was it this way or that way”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 18 June 2013

I loved the fact that I was lost but I wasnt, the maze was excellant and the kids had plenty of things to do I felt at ease when I couldnt see them,

Visited April 2013
Thank Silverfern lodg... T
Sydney, Australia
4 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 11 helpful votes
“Good free entry place for the kids- you pay for what you play”
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 7 June 2013 via mobile

Liked the fact it was on a per usage basis as we had 4 adults and 2 little children. The driving trains and remote boats kept them entertained and my son loved doing the maze with his dad, great idea to make the kids involved in finding all the animals on the list in the maze.
The menu could be better very limited and not appetising so eat before you come or elsewhere

Visited January 2013