“I Do Love Rosies”

Dining options: Breakfast
Los Angeles, California
“I Do Love Rosies”
Reviewed 20 May 2014

This is a fairly new cafe in an unusual location. They have packing boxes for tables outside with mismatched old chairs. Rather bohemian decor. It has definitely been discovered though......very busy on a Saturday morning. The sandwiches we had were very flavorful and certainly a "cut above" the usual fare at this casual sort of establishment. The dessert was also excellent.....not too sugary....much more sophisticated than the average. Their bakery is quite good and the coffee was really nice. I will return....and would recommend this small, unassuming venue.

• Visited May 2014

“Oh Yes!”
Reviewed 10 May 2014 via mobile

So good this little cafe! Trouble is, everyone else knows it too, so it's hard to get a seat at busy times. It's worth a try though as you will have difficulty getting better, tastier baking anywhere.

Visited February 2014
Tauranga, New Zealand
“Not for me”
Reviewed 5 May 2014

I sought this cafe out because of the great reviews. I must own that I was a little disappointed. The cafe is small and it is difficult to find a seat but this would be understandable were the food and coffee outstanding, however, this is not the case. The filled roll I had was nothing out of the ordinary - perfectly edible but not especially tasty. The coffee was fine but I have had better in Tauranga. I will stick to my favourites in future.

• Visited May 2014
1 Thank onlyslightlymad
Cambridge
“Yum!”
Reviewed 19 April 2014

It's a good job I live in Tauranga because I absolutely love this place. Wouldn't know what I would do if they ran out of Bear claws. The only down side is it gets very busy and seating is limited.

• Visited April 2014
Mount Maunganui
“Room To Improve”
Reviewed 15 April 2014 via mobile

Coffees were okay. Had the roast beef toasted sandwich - very average, a couple of slices of chewy meat. Cakes were nice but lamington a little dry.

1 Thank schof123