“Full of love!”

Cuisines: International
Dining options: After-hours, Reservations
Dining options: After-hours, Reservations
Reviewed 17 July 2014

Right from the moment we booked over the phone, the experience was lovely. The service was second to none and we really enjoyed our meal.

Reviewed 7 July 2014

One of the hidden gems of Wellington. This restaurant really surprised us. Since in welcome time, following by the taste of the dishes and the constant receptivity of the waitresses left us very comfortable.The menu is quite sophisticated, but the food is very tasty.
If you are in Wellington, this is THE PLACE!

Reviewed 19 June 2014

During my recent 3 week trip to Wellington, I finally got round to trying Two Souls (down the street from where I was staying) on my last night.

Such a shame, as it was a great meal.

Food was definitely better than its 'bistro' tagline suggest.

Chicken livers to start was perfectly cooked (no chalkiness) and delicious in its port and ginger wine sauce. Crispy noodles gave it a great texture and made it modern and interesting.

Hawkes Bay lamb loin for main was also just as excellent, if not better. Perfectly pink (but not bloody/raw) and again, all elements of the dish worked to highlight different flavours/textures but pulling together as one dish.

Decor wasn't really my thing, and probably a bit confused being passion red, but feeling a little more bare than elegant. Also, apparently the scallops for the starter are from China - very strange, but at least they were honest about it.

Service was great - attentive without being annoying. And it was rather nice that they were genuinely apologetic when they couldn't find the WiFi code for me (which wasn't even a big deal!).

It's definitely on my list the next time I'm in town.

Reviewed 19 June 2014

Enjoyed our meal very much (4 of us). Great friendly service. Mains $22-$35 ish. I would say it was more fine dining than bistro. My only comment was I didn't think atmosphere and decor were great and wouldn't recommend here as a couple having intimate dinner. Better as a group/family dining experience.

1  Thank Camda
Reviewed 18 June 2014

A group of us went here for dinner last Saturday night. They were really busy however the service was very impressive - they were attentive and made sure we were well looked after so definately a credit to the restaurant. Food was pretty good although the portion size on the Cajun fish was smaller than what I would think is normal and the Scotch Fillet appeared to be more like a rump steak in size and density. Food was delivered in good time and overall it was a nice atmosphere. Would consider going back but wouldn't rave about it.