Amarin Thai Traditional Massage
Open today: 10:30 - 20:00
Review Highlights
Very relaxing

I booked a one hour oil massage at Amarin. I arrived on time, and even though they had been busy... read more

Reviewed 1 January 2019
James M
Auckland
No credit cards

Great massage and good value, especially if you are getting off a cruise ship. 60 min for $75... read more

Reviewed 7 December 2018

from US$45.64
from US$31.60
from US$52.66
More Info
See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed 15 June 2018

Didi did a fantastic massage with stretching. Skillful experienced masseuse.
Full body with oil. Delightful experiance

Date of experience: June 2018
2  Thank stevebiogene
Reviewed 22 September 2017

From the street this massage place doesn't look like much, but once you descend the concrete stairway to their front door. A great experience waits for you. It reminded me of the upmarket Massage places I visited in Thailand., but with staff that speak pretty good English. The prices were reasonable, and my therapist was polite and really responsive, really giving a good strong massage like I asked. The table was comfortable., which was great for me, as I found couple of places in the CBD that were cheaper, with cheap, uncomfortable tables. I felt amazing afterwards. Look, if you want pampering, with robes and cups of tea, you can pay double and go to a spa. If you want a damn good massage in traditional Thai style, you're better off coming here. (And I checked their Facebook page. Apparently All Blacks coach Steve Hansen is a regular when he's in Wellington. That's gotta be a good sign!)

Date of experience: September 2017
4  Thank JakeRaven
Reviewed 12 August 2017 via mobile

Very disappointing. Definately not 5
Star. Bit run down. No foot wash or drink afterwards. Straight in and out.

Date of experience: August 2017