Amarin Thai Traditional Massage
Open today: 10:30 - 20:00
Review Highlights
No credit cards

Great massage and good value, especially if you are getting off a cruise ship. 60 min for $75... read more

Reviewed 6 days ago
LDavidMarquet
Tampa, Florida
via mobile
Great massage in Wellington

I was so tired after working, and got thai massage without oil. My feeling got much better than I... read more

Reviewed 3 weeks ago

from US$45.70
from US$158.30
from US$66.80
More Info
See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed 4 weeks ago via mobile

The massage was very good, and strong. My back was hurting before I came but it felt much, much better after my massage. I’ve tried out other massage places in Wellington but Amarin Thai Massage is the best in terms of quality massage for your money, I will definitely be returning! The prices are reasonable and very worthwhile for the service you get. The masseuses are very friendly and the whole experience overall was comfortable and relaxing. If you are ever in Wellington, Amarin is the best massage to go to from my experience! :)

Date of experience: November 2018
Reviewed 8 November 2018 via mobile

Amarin Thai massage is my favourite go to massage in Wellington. The owner (Didi) is both gentle and incredibly strong in her technique. The front entrance can be a bit off putting as you have to go down these stairs and you might have assumptions about it being a bit dodgy. It is not at all.

I had an 1 1/2 hour Thai massage and she knew without being told what the pain points were.

My partner went a few days before and gave equally glowing referral.

Totally recommend Amarin Thai. Made another booking for three weeks time!

They are on a par cost wise (perhaps a bit less expensive) with other professional massage therapists.

Date of experience: November 2018
1  Thank born2travelNZ
Reviewed 15 June 2018

Didi did a fantastic massage with stretching. Skillful experienced masseuse.
Full body with oil. Delightful experiance

Date of experience: June 2018
2  Thank stevebiogene
Reviewed 22 September 2017

From the street this massage place doesn't look like much, but once you descend the concrete stairway to their front door. A great experience waits for you. It reminded me of the upmarket Massage places I visited in Thailand., but with staff that speak pretty good English. The prices were reasonable, and my therapist was polite and really responsive, really giving a good strong massage like I asked. The table was comfortable., which was great for me, as I found couple of places in the CBD that were cheaper, with cheap, uncomfortable tables. I felt amazing afterwards. Look, if you want pampering, with robes and cups of tea, you can pay double and go to a spa. If you want a damn good massage in traditional Thai style, you're better off coming here. (And I checked their Facebook page. Apparently All Blacks coach Steve Hansen is a regular when he's in Wellington. That's gotta be a good sign!)

Date of experience: September 2017
4  Thank JakeRaven
Reviewed 12 August 2017 via mobile

Very disappointing. Definately not 5
Star. Bit run down. No foot wash or drink afterwards. Straight in and out.

Date of experience: August 2017