“Monvie Serviced Apartments Review” 4 of 5 bubbles
Review of Monvie Central Serviced Apartments

Monvie Central Serviced Apartments
We can't find prices for this accommodation
Our online travel partners don't provide prices for this accommodation, but we can search other options in Wellington
Monvie Central Serviced Apartments
Oceanside, California
“Monvie Serviced Apartments Review”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 27 June 2013

My friend and I were recently stranded in Wellington without a room on short notice when our flight was cancelled due to bad weather. We were able to make arrangements with the manager, Louise to meet us at the apartments to check us in for the night. Louise went way out of her way for us to make sure we were taken care of and had everything we needed. I can't say enough good things about how caring she was.

• Stayed June 2013, travelled with friends

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room Tips
Auckland Region, New Zealand
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 7 June 2013

Thanks to the team for making my stay in Wellington perfect, the location is brilliant so close to everything, even the supermarket, nothing was a problem even asking for an additional night at short notice, was sorted. I found the apartment to be bright and clean, the bed was very comfortable and there was a lot of natural sunlight being on the 8th floor, it was a very easy way to relax and everything I needed was there. I will definitely recommend to others. Thanks again will be back soon - KAT H

• Stayed June 2013, travelled solo
Christchurch, New Zealand
2 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 14 February 2013

could not sleep well the 3 nights we were there lifts are very noisy,couldn,t change our room for us (booked out). no windows in the room very stuffy and hot,springs could be felt in the mattress worst bed we have ever slept in.

• Stayed February 2013, travelled as a couple
    • 1 of 5 bubbles
    • 3 of 5 bubbles

Travellers are raving about these Wellington hotels

Aotearoa New Zealand
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 26 June 2012

I have now stayed twice whilst on business in Wellington and on both occassions I found the hosts very hospitable and they even had my room cosy when I let them know I was not arriving until late in the evening at 9.45pm!
When one is away on business trips a lot it is those sort of things that make a motel actually feel like a homely place to return to after a busy day.
The rooms are modern, clean and very central to the Wellington night life! Plenty of taxi's around as well for early morning airport trips.
Thank you Mr and Mrs Quirk for your hospitality. I will be back and have recommended this place to my business colleagues.

• Stayed June 2012, travelled on business
Brisbane
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 31 May 2012

I stayed for 4 days on business. I was originally booked into room 810 but had to move after the first night due to the subdued, but annoying, lift noise all night long. Room 811 was much quieter for the next 2 nights, until a family with a baby moved in next door. The location is great and I found the staff to be friendly and very helpful. The carpets could use a good clean but the rest of the small apartment was in good condition and clean- in both rooms.

• Stayed May 2012, travelled on business
1 Thank TaldoraTraveler
Christchurch
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 4 April 2012

My partner and I stayed here for one night recently. The location is very good, although the alleyway down to Courtney Place does feel a little unsafe late at night. The room we were in was very basic however. While it had all the facilities you would expect it was very small, barely room for the bed and the table. It didn't have a balcony, or windows that opened, and the view was out onto the other apartment residents balconies, giving it a very claustrophobic feel.

We felt it was a bit expensive for what it was, but the location did allow us to make the most of our short stay. We would probably look for somewhere else next time however.

Room Tip: As whether the room has a balcony or opening windows, otherwise you might find you have no ventilati...