“very nice”

Dining options: Lunch, Dinner, Breakfast, Seating, Serves Alcohol
Milan, Italy
“very nice”
Reviewed 18 October 2013

I often go to Meow for the happy hour on fridays. I really like the place and the atmosphere.The drinks are very good and not too expensive. I recommend this place!

• Visited September 2013

wellington New Zealand
“The coolest place in Wellington”
Reviewed 22 July 2013

If you are ever stuck in a city on a Sunday night, it's hard to know what to do. This fantastic little cafe had one of the best jazz groups I've ever heard (they play every Sunday) and I had one of the most enjoyable nights EVER. Great staff and music 7 nights a week.

• Visited July 2013
2 Thank jock3
Wellington
“Avoid”
Reviewed 30 May 2013

I work right next to Meow and go in occasionally when I need to take someone out for coffee. I've also had some food out of the counter a few times.

The coffee is consistently horrible. The coffee is always room temperature and very weak.

The staff generally seem bothered that they have to serve me.

The counter food..meh..average.

It is a neat place with the retro vibe. And it's hidden down Edward St but instead of being a hidden gem, it's just hidden.

• Visited May 2013
Wellington, New Zealand
“Hisssss”
Reviewed 13 April 2013

A strange little place tucked away out of site in a corner of the city that is oft unseen. Haven't been in there in daylight hours I must admit.

Hilarity ensued after four of us went and ordered dinner. It would have been for more enjoyable if they had explained we needed to order sides... Steak came for two of us. By itself. Just a piece of steak.

Try as I might I couldn't get the girl behind the bar to actually get my order right, she was insistent she had charged me for a bottle of wine, but hadn't. I tried three times to point that out and then gave up. Free wine for me.

When I asked if I could get a GST receipt she had a minor meltdown.

Very funny place. I won't be back in a hurry having said that.

• Visited April 2013
Basildon, United Kingdom
“Retro Eats”
Reviewed 28 January 2013

Awesome place to eat. Great retro decor and music to match. The food was awesome. Would recommend to all. Had a great visit here with my wife.

• Visited January 2013