My wife & I were staying at the north west facing studio room for 2 weeks. The location is very good and one of our friend said it's well chosen. "If the location had been closer to Cuba St., it'd have been so noisy until late night" However on Friday and Saturday night, some noises came through from the ventilation fan. That's okay. Conveniences are prior to it for us.
I paid $60 for a week Wifi access in the hotel room. It was miserable, so slow like 50K at many times and cut out at some times a day. Useless. I gave up to buy it for the next week and eventually found the good place Te Papa 5 minute walk from the hotel. It has a free Wifi and the speed was always more than 1M. No problem.
The reception staff is friendly and complimentary newspapers are welcome.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- You're in the heart of it all, 5 minutes to everywhere you want to be. Our very warm welcome and personal service will make you feel at home, while outside the front door the very best of Wellington awaits, right in the heart of all the shopping, entertainment and business districts. Mercure Wellington Central City Hotel and Apartments features superb, modern, spacious apartment style hotel studio, 1 & 2 bedroom apartments with the best city & harbour views. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Agoda, TripOnline SA, Hotels.com, Ebookers, Evoline ltd, HotelQuickly, getaroom.com, 5viajes2012 S.L. and Cancelon so you can book your Mercure Wellington Central City Hotel and Apartments reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Central City Apartment Wellington
- Hotel Central City Apartment