I was amazed at what I got for my money! Double bed, big room, usual stuff plus a safe. Great views of the city.
Great helpful staff.
Bar, restaurant, gym - all for a budget price!
And right in the heart of town too.
On,y negative for me was no free Wifi
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Harbour, in the centre of Wellington's CBD and shopping hub. With close proximity to the city's financial hub as well as many Wellington attractions, such as Wellington Zoo, the Wellington Cable Car, the Te Papa Museum of New Zealand, and the Wellington Botanic Gardens, Travelodge Hotel Wellington is perfectly located for both business and leisure travel. We offer fantastic Wellington accommodation at great value. Join us and stay in one of our 132 hotel rooms. Our 24-hour reception assistance and friendly advice about the local area will help you to make the most of your stay. Enjoy meals and refreshments in the Steps Restaurant & Bar - the perfect place to unwind with friends or to impress clients. Room service is also available, if you would prefer to stay in your own spacious and comfortable room. Ours is one of the best-placed Wellington hotels for the smart traveller who appreciates great value and access to everything this harbourside city has to offer. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Agoda, Hotels.com, Odigeo, Ebookers, Priceline, TripOnline SA, 5viajes2012 S.L., Evoline ltd, HotelQuickly, Cancelon and getaroom.com so you can book your Travelodge Hotel Wellington reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Travelodge Wellington Plimmer Towers Hotel Wellington
- Travelodge Wellington Plimmer Hotel
- Wellington Travel Lodge
- Wellington Travelodge