Novotel Wellington
US$99
US$90
ibis
  • Bar/Lounge
James Cook Hotel Grand Chancellor(Wellington)(Great Value!)
US$146
US$188
Orbitz.com
  • Fitness centre
2,137 results
All reviewslambton quayaccor membervalet parkingaccor hotelsdirect accesscable carthe main shopping streetgood sizecentral locationbreakfast was includedfree wifinew zealandper nightcomfortable hotelhotel restaurantcomfortable staybotanical gardens
FilterAll languages
Reviewed 25 January 2014

Stayed 2 nights, really enjoyed it. Very professional and friendly staff, willing to help with any request. Had dinner first night, me and my partner both had steak - very delicious. Restaurant staff were also amazing. Huge thank you to South African gentleman (sorry forgot his name). Rooms were great, comfy bed, had a great sleep. Thank you! We will be back.

• Stayed: January 2014, travelled as a couple
NovotelWellington, Front Office Manager at Novotel Wellington, responded to this reviewResponded 26 January 2014

Dear Anya,

Thank you for choosing to stay with us recently and posting such a wonderful feedback!

It is fantastic to read that we were able to tick all the boxes to make your stay comfortable and enjoyable. I will share your comments with our team which will serve them as an encouragement as we strive to continuously improve the quality of our services.

We look forward to welcome you back at Novotel Wellington in the near future!

Kind Regards,

Saurabh Paranjape
Front Office Manager

Reviewed 23 January 2014

• Stayed: January 2014, travelled with family
Review collected in partnership with Accorhotels.com
NovotelWellington, Front Office Manager at Novotel Wellington, responded to this reviewResponded 24 January 2014

Reviewed 23 January 2014

• Stayed: January 2014, travelled with friends

Reviewed 22 January 2014

• Stayed: January 2014, travelled as a couple

Reviewed 22 January 2014

This is the first bad review I have given... The restaurant food was terrible. I ordered baguette - oily, dripping grease and one of four pieces eaten. Main was the chicken breast and I'm sorry but this was the worst restaurant meal I have ever eaten at $32!!! Dry chicken, burnt goat cheese, horrible tomato sauce and overall very disappointing. I told my waiter (who was friendly) and he said they had had lots of complaints about the chicken and we're going to be taken it off the menu! No refund even though I ate one tenth if the meal. Thought I would try desert (I will still hungry) but the cream brûlée was a thick groggy custard, with a burnt sugar on top. I was here for work so only own sitting near kitchen - heads chefs complaining of other workers texting out back, and arguing with waiters over table numbers and orders. Only saving grace was wine. $91 on this meal and the staff knew how disappointed I was but could not even offer me a free drink. Very disappointed as I have had great experiences at other Novotel's

• Stayed: January 2014
1  Thank Kattraveller99

Dear Valued Guest,

Thank you for posting your feedback.

It is disappointing to read that we have not been able to meet your expectations and I can only apologise for this.

I would appreciate if you can email me your contact details to allow me to call you and dicuss about your feedback further. My email address is h3276-fo01@accor.com.

Kind Regards,