Amora Hotel Wellington
US$217
US$166
Hotels.com
  • Restaurant
James Cook Hotel Grand Chancellor(Wellington)(Great Value!)
US$146
US$119
  • Restaurant
Best Western Wellington(Wellington)(Great Value!)
US$117
US$110
US$155
US$134
  • Pool
The Cambridge Hotel(Wellington)(Great Value!)
US$67
US$57
  • Restaurant
Travelodge Hotel Wellington(Wellington)(Great Value!)
US$95
US$89
Hotels.com
  • Room Service
Wellesley Boutique Hotel(Wellington)(Great Value!)
US$125
US$116
  • Room Service
US$153
US$148
Travelocity
  • Restaurant
Quality Hotel Wellington(Wellington)(Great Value!)
US$153
US$146
US$168
US$111
Priceline
  • Fitness centre
1,186 results
All reviewste papaclub roomgreat locationmichael fowler centreacross the roadvalet parkingwellington harbourbuffet breakfastspacious roompillow menuharbour viewshower headking bedfree wificuba stnew zealanda bit tired
FilterAll languages
Reviewed 26 February 2014

A bit, very efficient hotel located right across the street from the convention centre and down the bay from Te Papa.
Nice large rooms with lovely view of the harbour.
Excellent breakfast.
Friendly and helpful staff.

Room Tip: Ask for the view.
  • Stayed: November 2013, travelled on business
AmoraHotelWellington, General Manager at Amora Hotel Wellington, responded to this reviewResponded 4 March 2014

Dear jdarcyAuckland,
I am so pleased that you enjoyed your stay with us. Thank you for your kind comments which I will relay to my team; it is always such a pleasure to receive positive feedback! I do hope you get the opportunity to stay at the Amora Hotel Wellington again soon.

Reviewed 25 February 2014

Very well located for Wellington waterfront activities, Te Papa and Downtown. Large comfortable room and bed. Wellington is renowned for wind, you have to expect that, but the wind noise in the room was so loud both nights that I barely slept, and this was a no more windy than usual time in Wellington, so I suspect its a feature of the building design & construction itself (or its lack of soundproofing) that made it so noisy. Other than that it's a perfectly adequate, though not outstanding typical large metropolitan hotel.

Room Tip: I suspect the rooms on higher floors may have less of the wind tunnel effect
  • Stayed: February 2014, travelled on business

Dear ZKDave,
I am sorry that you experienced high noise levels from the wind; in order to address this it would be very much appreciated if you could contact the hotel to advise us of the room you were in, so that we may investigate this further. I am happy to hear that you enjoyed our fantastic location and found your room and bed to be comfortable. Thank you for providing a review, and I do hope you will consider a return visit when you are next in Wellington.

Reviewed 23 February 2014

We paid the extra for the "club" experience and felt quite pampered. The room was lovely with great view over harbour - but be quick, there's a new building going up across the road! We dined at the restaurant and it was excellent.

This isn't cheap but it's reasonable value for money.

Room Tip: Pay the extra for a club room.
  • Stayed: February 2014, travelled as a couple
AmoraHotelWellington, General Manager at Amora Hotel Wellington, responded to this reviewResponded 25 February 2014

Dear Kerry M,
It is fantastic to read that you had such a pleasurable stay at the Amora Hotel Wellington, enjoying your dining experience in our Grill Restaurant and the use of our Club Lounge facility. It is always a pleasure to receive such positive feedback from our guests, as we endeavour to deliver that perfect guest experience. I do hope you will visit us again the next time you are in Wellington.

Reviewed 21 February 2014

Recently stayed here for two nights. Location is a skip away from the waterfront and a pleasant two minute walk to the museum.
Both nights were in harbour view rooms - both rooms were clean, with old fittings that were well maintained and pointed at the age of the hotel - I thought it much more pleasing than modern fittings.
Bed was comfy and room service was very tasty and a fair price. The hotel team were all extremely helpful and friendly. I would stay here again.
Thanks for the lovely visit amora.

• Stayed: February 2014

Dear naturoll,
I was delighted to read your review and will pass your feedback on to my team who I am sure will be very encouraged by your comments. I look forward to welcoming you back to the Amora Hotel Wellington when you are next in town.

Reviewed 21 February 2014

We stayed two nights. The best thing about the hotel is it's location, right near the water and most of the most important attractions. The room was fine and the food in the restaurant was good but not memorable. We were well treated by the staff, particularly the charming french waiter.

• Stayed: February 2014, travelled as a couple

Dear Cleo5244,
I very much appreciate your feedback highlighting the superb location that we are lucky to enjoy here at the Amora Hotel Wellington. Thanks for posting a review, and I do hope we get the opportunity to welcome you back in the near future.