I was greeted very nicely by staff @ reception, quickly given free wifi and explanation as to where room was and how keys worked. Arrived to room, which was clean, tidy and very comfortable. Acoustics in building we're not fantastic so the sound of doors closing in hallways carried but apart from this the noise level was very acceptable. Room did smell slightly musty however, as if there may have been a water problem in there at some time in the past, but the cleanliness of the room made up for this. Overall very nice. For price and area would definitely stay again.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Quest Atrium serviced apartments are situated at 154 The Terrace, one of Wellington's best Central City locations. The apartments are within easy access of Lambton Quay, Parliament, boutique shopping, cafes, restaurants, and theaters. Wellington's waterfront is within walking distance, as is Te Papa Museum, Victoria University, Westpac Stadium and the Botanical Gardens. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Priceline, Booking.com, Hotels.com, TripOnline SA, Traveltool, S.L.U., Evoline ltd, Cancelon and HotelQuickly so you can book your Quest Atrium Wellington reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Quest Atrium Wellington Hotel Wellington
- Quest Atrium Hotel Wellington