Stayed in the 2BR room which was quite small, also backed onto the main highway so quite loud with external lights. Parking was quite expensive at $20 per night and I would not want to be parking a large car there.
Was accused of damaging a toaster we didn't even know we had and even after putting a very good case forward they still procedded to charge me for it.
My suggestion is if you stay at this hotel check out all the appliances when you arrive.
Location is walking distance to city.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Quest Atrium serviced apartments are situated at 154 The Terrace, one of Wellington's best Central City locations. The apartments are within easy access of Lambton Quay, Parliament, boutique shopping, cafes, restaurants, and theaters. Wellington's waterfront is within walking distance, as is Te Papa Museum, Victoria University, Westpac Stadium and the Botanical Gardens. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, TripOnline SA, Ebookers, LateRooms, Hotels.com, Evoline ltd, HotelsClick, Cancelon, HotelQuickly and 5viajes2012 S.L. so you can book your Quest Atrium Wellington reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Quest Atrium Wellington Hotel Wellington
- Quest Atrium Hotel Wellington