The usual hotels I stay in were full, so we found a room in the Atrium on the Terrace. The receptionist was friendly enough and provided me with a key to 5N.
You walk through a slightly dingy hall to the lifts and up to the rooms. The rooms are set in a square around a central atrium - hence the name. Unfortunately, the atrium is small and allows noise to travel around the building. The rooms on the inside of the building have a balconies on to the atrium. As it was hot day a number of guests had their windows open and I was greeted by a cacophony of noise. My room thankfully was facing out to the motorway.
To be fair to the owners they do say that the rooms are not noise insulated and that everyone should attempt to keep the noise down.
On the plus side I imagine that the rooms are well priced for an apartment in the city. Unfortunately, I did not need the facilities provided by an apartment...
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Quest Atrium serviced apartments are situated at 154 The Terrace, one of Wellington's best Central City locations. The apartments are within easy access of Lambton Quay, Parliament, boutique shopping, cafes, restaurants, and theaters. Wellington's waterfront is within walking distance, as is Te Papa Museum, Victoria University, Westpac Stadium and the Botanical Gardens. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, TripOnline SA, Hotels.com, 5viajes2012 S.L., Ebookers, Evoline ltd and HotelQuickly so you can book your Quest Atrium Wellington reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Quest Atrium Wellington Hotel Wellington
- Quest Atrium Hotel Wellington