“What they say is true!”
Review of Pandan Asian Cuisine - CLOSED

Pandan Asian Cuisine
Cuisines: Indian, Asian, Malaysian
Good for: Child-friendly
Dining options: Dinner, Lunch, Delivery, Reservations, Seating, Takeout, Waitstaff
Wellington, Wellington, New Zealand
“What they say is true!”
Reviewed 11 April 2014

I accidentally read about this place and the reviews just made me want to try the place myself. We got there by 12 noon and the place was already busy but not packed. They have 8 tables and 3 were taken. 30 mins after, 6 tables were taken. The food is really good. The sizes of the serving is also good. Great Value for money, and our food came in less than 15 mins from when we ordered it. And the server was really friendly. I am going back.

• Visited April 2014
1 Thank IreneandSoli

“Just down the road!”
Reviewed 18 March 2014

I am a Tawa local, and have lived here for 4 years. I had not tried Pandan until last week. Well, make me a regular! The food was amazing. We had Lamb Rendang, Seafood Mamak Mee Goreng, Seafood Mee Hoon Goreng (which my 3 & 5 year old boys devoured), Roti and Peanut Sauce. It was all simply delicious. Everyone I have met who have eaten here has raved about it. I feel like I have wasted four years having not eaten here!

Visited March 2014
1 Thank wellingtondweller
New Zealand
“Great food”
Reviewed 20 December 2013

Having read so many great reviews about this restaurant, I was curious to try it. So today we ordered to takeaway. I have to agree with the positive reviews.The food was fantastic. It is an unassuming little place and you would walk/drive right pass it if you didn't know about it. Looking forward to trying some more of their menu.

• Visited December 2013
1 Thank Finz2010
“Great little place, great food, good price”
Reviewed 18 December 2013 via mobile

We dined in at Pandan last week. The restaurant is quite small, and pretty plain inside with open kitchen at the back. But don't let this fool you. The food is fantastic, and really very good value. Mains are around $15-18, and good portion sizes. Food is cooked to order, so it's not supper fast, but the service is friendly and efficient as well.

They also do takeaway meals if you don't want to dine in.

Well definitely return.

1 Thank geetee99
Wellington
“Worth the Trip”
Reviewed 31 October 2013

I have always thought of Tawa as the place people move to who have given up on life. I mean, Tawa, really? Well good old Tawa has one of the best Malaysian restaurants in Wellington. My wife (who is from KL) and I loved the laksa (way better than KK Malaysian) and the Marmak mee goreng. Good service too. If you are an Asian/Malaysian tragic foodie then this is a must visit.

• Visited October 2013