The hotel is in a good location from the city centre, it takes around 15 mins to walk. Car parking is free, but spaces are limited. The staff were mostly friendly and helpful, although one or two seemed a little stressed, one woman during the breakfast service seemed extremely flustered!
The rooms were clean but basic with not much room. The hotel seems in need of some renovation, the walls were in need of painting and the lift seems to be from the 70's!
However, this was a reasonable stay overall with reasonable prices.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Centrally located in the heart of the Cuba Quarter of Wellington, Willis Wellington Hotel is a short walk to local attractions, dining and shopping. Offering 90 well-appointed rooms with amenities and facilities suited for both business and leisure guests. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotels.com, Odigeo and Agoda so you can book your Willis Wellington Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Mercure Wellington Willis Street Hotel Wellington
- Accor Wellington Willis Street