We toured New Zealand in a campervan on our honeymoon and on the last few days in New Zealand we got serious campervan claustrophobia so decided to treat ourselves to a night in the Marlborough Vitners Hotel having read the great reviews and we were disappointed. Our room was perfect, bed massive and fantastic shower. We had a fantastic dinner and it was the best dinner we had in New Zealand, best steak ive ever had. After checking into our room, staff appeared with a bottle of sparkling wine because we were on our honeymoon which I thought was a really thoughtful touch! The only downside was after such a beautiful dinner we were really looking forward to a cooked breakfast after discovering that the Kiwis do fantastic breakfasts on our trip and was sorely disappointed that it was only a continental style breakfast. But apart from that excellent stay and badly needed after 4 weeks in a campervan
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Surrounded by vineyards, MVH is on Rapaura Road in the heart of Sauvignon Blanc country, MVH is Famous for its use of Local Marlborough produce, wether that be Food or WineOnly an hour drive from Nelson and 25 minutes from Picton.MVH offers luxury Marlborough accommodation and activities for your next holiday, wine experience, weekend escape, boutique vineyard wedding or executive retreat.The Vintners Room Restaurant offers modern cuisine with a seasonl menu created to show case the best of Marlborough Produce some sourced locally and some grown in our own gardenOptions range from a sharing platteror a two course meal to a wine matched degustation dinner. Marlborough Vintners Hotel 16 Executive Vineyard Suites are furnished with luxury in mind and the spacious 71m2 will ensure that you have ample space to relax in during your stay. Each suite is complete with all the amenities and facilities you would expect from a 5 star rated property such as King size beds, Towelling Robes, a spacious bathroom with handmade amenities from a local supplier, DVD player, TV, a great range of complimentary DVDs , private patio and a small kitchenette with tea and coffee making facilities. Complimentary Wi-FI is also available in your suite. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, Odigeo, Agoda, Traveltool, S.L.U., TripOnline SA, Cancelon and HotelQuickly so you can book your Marlborough Vintners Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Hotel Marlborough Vintners
- Marlborough Vintners Hotel Blenheim, New Zealand