What a gorgeous place, in the middle of the vineyards.
A very quiet, comfortable place, with a landscape to die for.
The suites are very large, with a separate bedroom. There is no full kitchen, but the microwave and fridge were very convenient.
There is no washer/dryer in the units, but they have coin-operated machines next to the reception area.
You can hire bikes from the hotel, which is the best way to explore the wine trail. You can also walk across the street to try Daniel Lebrun's No.1 Methode Traditionnelle, one of the best sparkling wines in the world.
Don't forget to try the restaurant. The food is delicious. Try the degustation menu, with the wine pairing, it's really worth it.
We loved our experience at Marlborough Vinters Hotel, and would definitely go back there on our next trip to New Zealand.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Surrounded by vineyards, MVH is on Rapaura Road in the heart of Sauvignon Blanc country, MVH is Famous for its use of Local Marlborough produce, wether that be Food or WineOnly an hour drive from Nelson and 25 minutes from Picton.MVH offers luxury Marlborough accommodation and activities for your next holiday, wine experience, weekend escape, boutique vineyard wedding or executive retreat.The Vintners Room Restaurant offers modern cuisine with a seasonl menu created to show case the best of Marlborough Produce some sourced locally and some grown in our own gardenOptions range from a sharing platteror a two course meal to a wine matched degustation dinner. Marlborough Vintners Hotel 16 Executive Vineyard Suites are furnished with luxury in mind and the spacious 71m2 will ensure that you have ample space to relax in during your stay. Each suite is complete with all the amenities and facilities you would expect from a 5 star rated property such as King size beds, Towelling Robes, a spacious bathroom with handmade amenities from a local supplier, DVD player, TV, a great range of complimentary DVDs , private patio and a small kitchenette with tea and coffee making facilities. Complimentary Wi-FI is also available in your suite. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, Priceline, Ebookers, Agoda, Odigeo, TripOnline SA, Hotel.de, HotelQuickly and Cancelon so you can book your Marlborough Vintners Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Hotel Marlborough Vintners
- Marlborough Vintners Hotel Blenheim, New Zealand