All reviewsspeights ale houseacross the roadmotor lodgebedroom unitcountdown supermarketmotel complexsingle bedroad noisebbq areagood sizespa bathnice place to stayfree wifilaundry facilitiesexcellent locationwould stay here againhandy location
Reviewed 13 January 2012

Stayed one night and we were very impressed with the apartment. Huge bed, good size bathroom and lots of room in the main room. Very convenient for a visit to all of the wineriesWould definitely recommend a stay here.

• Stayed: January 2012, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 12 January 2012

We only stayed one night but it was lovely. Friendly service and the rooms were excellent, only issue was there was no oven in the 2 bedroom apartment we had.

Great facilities and just across the road from Countdown Supermarket.
Free Wi-Fi was definately an added bonus. Would highly recommend it!

• Stayed: January 2012, travelled with family
Reviewed 21 December 2011

Will stay here from now on when in Blenheim! A very clean, comfortable motel, welcoming staff and great corporate rates! Very accommodating by putting me in a room close to my truck as I had my dog with me so I could keep an eye on him etc. I was unfortunately unwell during my stay and the owners offered to take me to the Dr's if I needed, and offered to get me anything I needed. Stayed here once before for a mulitsport event and they offered their garage for mountain bikes etc Very friendly and helpful indeed!

• Stayed: December 2011, travelled on business
1  Thank MysteryMan6
Reviewed 7 December 2011

The apartment was very comfortable. As if we were back at home! Fully equipped with the necessary kitchen appliances.

Room Tip: If you have heavy luggages, would be a better idea to get one of the 1st floor units to avoid the stairs.
  • Stayed: November 2011, travelled with friends
Reviewed 23 November 2011

I booked a family room as we were travelling around the South Island during the Rugby World Cup. The hotel is located just to the west of the town centre on a main road - dead easy to find. opposite is a large supermarket which is great for getting some supplies. The room was large, had a nice shower and came with a small kitchen for cooking breakfast etc. There is a pool and trampoline (the former of which we did not try as it was winter).

We liked the Knightsbridge Court for location, service and value...and the fact we could get everyone into one big apartment.

• Stayed: October 2011, travelled with family