“Excellent Hotel!!”

Ranked #19 of 32 Hotels in Blenheim
Gandhinagar, India
“Excellent Hotel!!”
Reviewed 18 July 2014

My first sigh of relief was a free wi-fi! I could download my 500 odd emails, catch up on my work and relax. Huge, spacious rooms and equally spacious bath rooms with lovely decor.
Blenheim is a small town with hardly a night life to it, so if you wish to step out to buy food or eat out, do so at a reasonable time or only in the places that are open till late.
It's good for a night over, else, there is not much to do or see in Blenheim!

• Stayed March 2014, travelled as a couple
keepawake, Owner at Quality Hotel Marlborough, responded to this review, 4 January 2015
Thank you for your review,I see you booked one of our superior rooms which are available for only $10 more than our std lead in rooms,they are quite big.

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (21)
Rotorua, New Zealand
Reviewed 28 June 2014

Thankyou to the staff of Quality Hotel Marlborough for a fantastic stay, cannot fault service, some of the freindliest we have ever experienced! Great facilities in a great location, we will be back!!!

• Stayed June 2014, travelled on business
Thank you for your review,We pride ourselves on being friendly and fun and are so pleased we met your requirements.
Prescott
Reviewed 14 June 2014

Staff was very accommodating. They tried very hard to please the guests in our group. Came down early for breakfast and was not shooed away. I would recommend this hotel to those visiting this area of New Zealand.

• Stayed March 2014, travelled with friends
keepawake, General Manager at Quality Hotel Marlborough, responded to this review, 19 June 2014
We are very happy that you enjoyed your stay with us,reviews from our guests are an invaluable way for us to keep improving our service to all our guests.
Wellington, New Zealand
Reviewed 23 May 2014 via mobile

The service was good and friendly, the room spacious but a bit musty smelling. I was only there for one night's sleep so did'nt bother me too much. Didn't use their internet or any other services however everything else was clean and tidy, and quiet.

Stayed May 2014, travelled on business
Thank you for your review,I am very sorry that your room had an odor in it,since your visit we have had all the carpets cleaned,if any of our guests are not completely happy with any room we will gladly shift them.
Sassuolo, Italy
Reviewed 7 April 2014

Blenheim is a unique place surronded by grapes everywhere. The landscape is fantastic and tasting its Pinot Noir or Sauvignon Blanc is an experience that has to be done.

Regarding the hotel I would underline a few points;
> very clean,
> good quality of the wifi signal,
> large and confortable rooms,
> and above all; amazing food.

I am so happy to write this endorsement also because during my stay I forgot my tablet in the room. The owner of the hotel was so nice to ship me the laptop to Auckland at his own charge.
Really not common. Thanks again!

Cristian

• Stayed April 2014, travelled on business
1 Thank cristian r
Thank you for your review,we are very pleased that our service and amenities surpassed your expectations and look forward to seeing you back.
Glasgow
Reviewed 10 February 2014

I was visiting Blenheim for a friends wedding & came across this hotel. the food & wine festival was also on so many hotels were fully booked. I stayed for 8 days in total.
The hotel was a bit pricey, saying that it had a bar, pool & restaurant which is always a bonus.
My room was comfortable & clean, king size bed was also comfortable, room serviced daily when card left on door handle. Corridors could get a bit nosiey with other customers & cleaners.
The hotel owners & staff were very friendly & on hand to assist in any way possible. The pool was a plus on the few hot days i had in Blenheim, Bar was great & owners on hand to chat, i was travelling alone so they kept me company during a beer. Menu for Restaurant & Bistro had good choices on it, maybe more vegetarian options, chef was very flexible when i ordered food.
I had been travelling for 2 weeks, the only recommendation i would have is an onsite laundry for customers staying more than a few days, as finding a laundromat is Blenheim was difficult.
I would definately return.

Room Tip: I had a room at the back which was great, corridors got a bit noisy at times with people checking in...
  • Stayed January 2014, travelled solo
So pleased you enjoyed your stay with us and hope to see you back again
Wellington, New Zealand
Reviewed 9 February 2014

Myself and a friend just stayed for a weekend at the Quality Hotel in Blenheim for the Marlborough Wine and Food Festival. It was great! Really good value for money, incredibly friendly and helpful night manager (it was close to 9:30pm when we checked in), clean and comfortable rooms, and way more space than we expected! Bathroom was excellent, really modern and clean, with a great bathtub. I absolutely recommend this hotel - great value for money!

• Stayed February 2014, travelled with friends
Thank you for your review,and pleased that you enjoyed your stay with us over what is the busiest weekend in Blenheim,hope to see you back next year.