“Craft beer wonderland”

61 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 47 helpful votes
“Craft beer wonderland”
Reviewed 28 October 2012

This is a must do for the craft beer aficinado within the family. Lovely place regardless of weather - would have been good to have an option for the non beer drinkers that wasn't non alcoholic. Worth a visit though.

Visited October 2012

Anakiwa, New Zealand
24 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 8 helpful votes
“Interesting Beer”
Reviewed 24 September 2012

We were a little disappointed with the service. I think we caught the server on a bad day! Moa is a lovely setting and could be very relaxing. The beers were interesting but very expensive.

Visited October 2011
Amberley, New Zealand
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 7 helpful votes
“1 for the beer drinkers”
Reviewed 30 August 2012

we are normally wine drinkers, but stopped at Moa to find out more about them, and discovered a very interesting range of boutique beers and a couple of ciders. Its worth a visit just for the pear cider. staff were friendly and informative

Visited August 2012
Melbourne, Australia
32 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 66 helpful votes
“Great tasting beer, worth a visit!”
Reviewed 7 June 2012

I had heard about this place through a friend. Having never found these beers in Australia before leaving I was looking forward to giving them a crack to ensure the standard of NZ's microbreweries remains high. No more than 1 week before leaving, I stumbled across the Moa Pale Ale. Naturally I bought it and it wasn't disappointed. It only made me look forward to hitting the tastings.

We arrived and were greeted by a friendly host who took as through the range of beers. There is a little something for everyone. I'd be surprised if you liked all of the options but between 5 blokes, we all had our favourites and least favourites. All the beers are worth trying... as I surprised myself by liking the stout (which I don't usually drink).

The servings in the tastings were generous, the location was fantastic and the view amazing. Worth a visit if you're nearby.

Visited May 2012
Melbourne, Australia
6 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 6 helpful votes
“Rose among the thorns”
Reviewed 10 May 2012

Being an avid beer connoisseur, it was great to find a brewery/bar of this standard nestled among the grape vines.

Visited May 2012