The key to a good B&B is the hosts and it was telling that within a day of our arrival we were referring to Phil & Cath rather than the Antria.
The location is perfect as a base for exploring the Marlborough vineyards and the out of town location is no problem in the evening as Phil will not only recommend a place to eat and book it but he will give you a lift there too.
Fancy a night in? The guest lounge has Sky TV, a large Plasma TV and a fantastic DVD collection. If the night is cool there is a real log fire to stretch out on the couch in front of.
Breakfast is top quality and extensive, just don't expect to get away quickly this sort of start to the day takes time. Get a sunny day and the courtyard is the perfect spot to linger over a leisurely home cooked breakfast.
High ceilings ensure the rooms stay cool whatever the weather, and the peace and quiet of the rural location means a great nights sleep.
Plan a few nights here in the middle of your trip and move on with clean laundry as part of the service.
It would be very easy to get too settled here to want to move on.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Wanting something different then look no further,from the moment you walk through the Gothic front doors you will know you are in for a memorable stay.High end comfort awaits but you will truly be able to relax.With 40 vineyards within 10 mins and some of the finest resturants in Marlborough, come and enjoy a Gold Medal Savignon Blanc and relax. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Ebookers, Agoda, Hotels.com, TripOnline SA, Cancelon and HotelQuickly so you can book your Antria Boutique Lodge reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Antria Boutique Hotel Blenheim
- Antria Boutique Lodge Blenheim, Marlborough, New Zealand