Brydan Accommodation
Marlborough Vintners Hotel(Blenheim)(Great Value!)
US$156
US$136
171 on High Motel(Blenheim)(Great Value!)
US$126
US$122
Hotels.com
Cherylea Motel(Blenheim)(Great Value!)
US$110
Ellena Court Motel(Blenheim)(Great Value!)
US$123
US$192
Agoda.com
Lugano Motor Lodge(Blenheim)(Great Value!)
US$114
US$1,174
US$993
Agoda.com
Knightsbridge Court Motor Lodge(Blenheim)(Great Value!)
US$114
Hotwire.com
Blenheim Palms Motel(Blenheim)(Great Value!)
US$127
Agoda.com
Ashleigh Court Motel(Blenheim)(Great Value!)
US$131
US$127
All reviewsclose to the airportsouth islandprivate courtyardspa poolexcellent facilitiesplace to stayone bedroom unitwe've stayedfriendly hostsno hesitationsmall kitchenstayed nightsthe main roada lovely stayfull kitchencomfortable bedsmarlborough sounds
FilterAll languages
Reviewed 22 March 2012

My wife and I stayed here for 3 nights as part of our NZ adventure. Despite our arriving earlier than planned, Jane's reception was warm, very helpful and most apologetic for the road works on the main road. We were upgraded into a spacious suite with excellent facilities. The site has a heated pool (too busy wine tasting to try it!) and a hot tub spa with comprehensive laundry arrangements. A lovely personal touch from Jane was the daily paper and red rose she left for my wife on the doorstop on Valentine's Day. All round, we've no hesitation in recommending this as a very high quality location to visit the Marlborough wineries. Not surprising it rates so highly.

• Stayed: February 2012, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 14 March 2012

Very happy with our stay here. Jane was very helpful with tips for things to do/ places to eat around town. Our room had everything that we needed including a small kitchen to prepare breakfast. Room was very quiet even being on the main road between Blenheim and Renwick. Would highly recommend.

• Stayed: December 2011, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 14 March 2012

We stayed here for 4 nights recently for a wedding. Jane and Don were lovely, and went the extra mile. When we struggled to get a taxi to take us to collect our rental car from the wedding venue they arranged for a staff member to take us there immediately to collect it. Don also kept his sense of humour when he was woken up at 12am when we had left our room key in the car (yes, wedding was at a vineyard!). We felt awful about having to wake him, but he was fantastic about it.
The room was really clean when we arrived, and when it was serviced each day it was immaculate. We were also suppplied with extra plunger coffee each day after I requested more.
We had a 1 bedroom unit, and another friend had a studio, which was a very generous size and had a lovely spa bath.
The motel is at the airport end of the town which was great as we had to do several airport runs to collect and drop off guests for the wedding. There was also a countdown supermarket about a 5-10 min walk down the road which was very handy.
This was my first trip to Bleheim in over 10 years, and I can't wait to go back again! I'd definitely recommend staying here.

• Stayed: March 2012, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 12 March 2012

I stayed at the Brydan on Rose for two nights and thoroughly enjoyed my time. The hosts Don and Jane were great and very friendly. They let me know my wine tour guide was running late. I stayed in a studio and it had a car port which was nice because it was drizzling when I arrived. The room was a good size with eating area, kitchenette, lounge chair and king size bed. The bed was very comfortable. The bathroom had a shower, with plenty of hot water and good water pressure. This motel probably had the most TV channels I experienced during my trip. The grounds were very beautiful with gardens, heated pool, covered outside jacuzzi, and trampoline in the kids area. I enjoyed sitting out in the gardens in the morning, very relaxing. The jacuzzi did require a nominal fee but I forget the actual cost. The Brydan also sold a selection of beer and wine at cost. This was great because there wasn't a grocery store within walking distance. The only negative right now is the road construction nearby but the double paned windows block out the noise. I had no issues getting a good night's sleep. Highly recommend Brydan.

• Stayed: February 2012, travelled solo
Reviewed 10 March 2012

This is our third time here and the two bedroom unit is great for two couples. Spacious living with two ensuites. Full sky tv and nicely appointed. Would definitely stay again. Great hosts also.

• Stayed: March 2012