“Memorable”

Rock Ferry Cellar Door & Cafe
Ranked #3 of 119 Restaurants in Blenheim
Cuisines: New Zealand
Dining options: Lunch, Breakfast, Reservations
Description: Rockferry Wines is owned by husband and wife team Tom and Fiona, proud producers of world-class certified organic wines, made right here in New Zealand. Our philosophy is to make real wines which speak of their home; to express the pure distinct flavours from our organic estate vineyards in Marlborough and Central Otago. It's the way we live. We welcome you to visit our team and taste our wines at our cellar door and restaurant in Marlborough. Based around seasonally inspired cooking and our range of organically grown wines, the cellar door and restaurant is a great showcase for the honest, down-to-earth produce that New Zealand's South Island is justifiably famous for. We look forward to seeing you soon
Reviewed 4 August 2014 via mobile

I'm so thankful we chose Rock Ferry to visit for lunch. It was such a memorable food experience. The food was faultless and so incredibly well priced! We were all so full after bread and our main courses but we couldn't resist ordering dessert. And the wine at lunch was so fantastic, we took home a few bottles. The staff were very welcoming, warm and friendly.
Highly recommended!

Reviewed 28 June 2014

My partner and I visited Rock Ferry Wines in Feb 2014 and we absolutely loved it. The service was fantastic and the barman with the moustache was very knowledgable. When we came back to pick up our wine order one of the managers even helped us with wine import tax back to aus. I highly recommend the central otago reds and some of the whites turned my red-drinking partner. Although we didn't eat there the menu looked appetising. I rate Rock Ferry five stars.

Reviewed 25 June 2014

My husband and I stopped by with our three kids and our lunch couldn't have been even more perfect. The menu had a great selection. The grounds had a small but plenty fun area for the kids. We both had the steak sandwich which was one one of the best I have ever had. Service and ambience was super!

Reviewed 12 June 2014 via mobile

My partner and I came here for our first stop on our wine tasting day and this was the best by far for service and quality wine (not that I'm an expert). The woman who served us (a fellow aussie) was exceptionally friendly and there was no pressure to buy anything. I would definitely come here again and next time I'd stay for lunch.

Reviewed 28 May 2014

My wife and I took my Mum out for lunch on a cold but sunny Autumn day. Started with some wine tasting, from both Marlborough and North Otago. Then some of the most amazing warm breads; walnut, pumpernickle and sour dough, accompanied by dips to die for.

The main course was devine, my wife and Mum had the fish and I had the steak sandwich all cooked perfectly with wonderful flavours throughout.

Finished off with dessert, which we didn't really have room for but couldn't resist. Two chocolate mousse cakes, and a NY baked cheesecake later we were very full. The cheesecake was nice enough but not spectacular, but the chocolate was exquisite.

All in all a stunning lunch which we all enjoyed heaps. This is one of our favourite wineries in Blenheim, and we'll definitely be back again.