We travel extensively and as an Australian I can honestly say this is a lovely hotel with helpful staff.
Lovely linen on the beds with flatscreen TVs and plenty of space, which means excellent value for money.
We thought the eco touch was responsible and helping our planet, even though it may be helping ever so slightly. Why have some reviewers become so negative over people trying their best? Why does anonymity encourage exaggeration?
It's really sad to see negative people from bigger cities nitpicking to make themselves feel better.
Blenheim is a breath of fresh air with great wine, delicious produce and honest, straightforward locals. If that's seen as boring to some people, stay in your concrete jungle.
Thank you to Chateau Marlborough staff for looking after us and we look forward to our next trip to the beautiful Marlborough wine region.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Marlborough's premier 5-Star boutique hotel overlooking Seymour Square Gardens prides itself on offering guests 80 luxury studios and suite accommodation with enviable attention to detail and all just a short walk from Blenheim's town centre. Enjoy an environment of seclusion, comfort and intimacy with attentive yet unobtrusive service. Our staff continually strives to exceed guests expectations. Chateau Marlborough will cater to your every need with breakfast restaurant, full conference, house bar facilities and swimming pool. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Ebookers, Travel Republic (UK), TravelUp, Odigeo, Agoda, Hotels.com, TripOnline SA, Traveltool, S.L.U., Evoline ltd and HotelQuickly so you can book your Chateau Marlborough reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Chateau Marlborough Blenheim, New Zealand
- Chateau Marlborough Hotel Blenheim