We have stayed at Marlborough Chateau twice now, most recently last week. We booked a one-bedroom suite, which was extremely spacious. The kitchen is well equipped with microwave, dishwasher etc. There was a lovely decanter of port and 2 glasses each night on the kitchen benchtop. The walk in robe was fantastic and allowed us to unpack everything and store the suitcases in there too. The bathroom was large and the spa bath was very welcome after a hard day's wine tasting! Breakfast was very good, and the restaurant is ambient and well served. The entire hotel goes over and above in every area. Very modern and clean and perfectly located to the lovely little town of Blenheim. We would stay there on every visit to Blenheim.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Marlborough's premier 5-Star boutique hotel overlooking Seymour Square Gardens prides itself on offering guests 80 luxury studios and suite accommodation with enviable attention to detail and all just a short walk from Blenheim's town centre. Enjoy an environment of seclusion, comfort and intimacy with attentive yet unobtrusive service. Our staff continually strives to exceed guests expectations. Chateau Marlborough will cater to your every need with breakfast restaurant, full conference, house bar facilities and swimming pool. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Odigeo, Agoda, Travel Republic (UK), Hotels.com and TravelUp so you can book your Chateau Marlborough reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Chateau Marlborough Blenheim, New Zealand
- Chateau Marlborough Hotel Blenheim