Of the ten hotels we stayed in during our two week trip to New Zealand (both north and south islands), this was the best. The room was clean and well designed, the beds were good, breakfast was excellent --- just a great place to spend an evening and recover from traveling. And, unlike most New Zealand hotels, Chateau Marlborough provided free wi-fi to its guests, so it was possible to catch up on email, review the news and plug back into the wider world.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Marlborough's premier 5-Star boutique hotel overlooking Seymour Square Gardens prides itself on offering guests 80 luxury studios and suite accommodation with enviable attention to detail and all just a short walk from Blenheim's town center. Enjoy an environment of seclusion, comfort and intimacy with attentive yet unobtrusive service. Our staff continually strives to exceed guests expectations. Chateau Marlborough will cater to your every need with breakfast restaurant, full conference, house bar facilities and swimming pool. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Ctrip TA, Agoda, Hotels.com, Ebookers, TripOnline SA, HotelQuickly, 5viajes2012 S.L., Evoline ltd, getaroom.com and Cancelon so you can book your Chateau Marlborough reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Chateau Marlborough Blenheim, New Zealand
- Chateau Marlborough Hotel Blenheim