We booked this just as a stopover. After a long drive from Greymouth, we got a very friendly reception greeting then headed to the bar for a quick drink. Bar staff were lovely, helpful re dinner menu and genuinely made you feel at home. Dinner was superb, mussels, lamb, chicken all beautifully cooked and presented. House red was reasonably priced and very good. Room was spacious and comfortable. We could see the hotel had been refurbished well, the only criticism is bath needs regrouping as there were signs of mould. Small point but I wouldn't have that in my bathroom at home. Otherwise this would have been a 5. Recommend, yes.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Marlborough's premier 5-Star boutique hotel overlooking Seymour Square Gardens prides itself on offering guests 80 luxury studios and suite accommodation with enviable attention to detail and all just a short walk from Blenheim's town center. Enjoy an environment of seclusion, comfort and intimacy with attentive yet unobtrusive service. Our staff continually strives to exceed guests expectations. Chateau Marlborough will cater to your every need with breakfast restaurant, full conference, house bar facilities and swimming pool. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Ctrip TA, Agoda, Hotels.com, Ebookers, TripOnline SA, Evoline ltd, HotelQuickly, HotelsClick, 5viajes2012 S.L., getaroom.com and Cancelon so you can book your Chateau Marlborough reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Chateau Marlborough Blenheim, New Zealand
- Chateau Marlborough Hotel Blenheim