Hubby and I stayed here while touring the Marlborough wine region. This is a boutique hotel located in the heart of Blenheim, within easy driving distance to local wineries. The woman at the desk was friendly and quite helpful. The lobby and rooms are furnished modern, yet the room was also quite comfortable. The reason for the 3 starts is the bathroom. It was outdated, and I had to step up quite high to get into the tub to take a shower. When I did, I slipped quite badly and hit my knee to where it hurt for several days. I was amazed that this hotel would have this sort of potential liability. First, I do prefer a separate shower from a bathtub, but if not, the tub shouldn't be a hazard. I mentioned this on our way out, and was told that I should have asked for a bathmat. Ewwwww!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Marlborough's premier 5-Star boutique hotel overlooking Seymour Square Gardens prides itself on offering guests 80 luxury studios and suite accommodation with enviable attention to detail and all just a short walk from Blenheim's town centre. Enjoy an environment of seclusion, comfort and intimacy with attentive yet unobtrusive service. Our staff continually strives to exceed guests expectations. Chateau Marlborough will cater to your every need with breakfast restaurant, full conference, house bar facilities and swimming pool. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Agoda, Odigeo, Hotels.com, Travel Republic (UK) and TravelUp so you can book your Chateau Marlborough reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Chateau Marlborough Blenheim, New Zealand
- Chateau Marlborough Hotel Blenheim