We booked a one bed suite for 4 nights. This was our best accommodation for 3 weeks of holidays. Loads of room with washing machine dryer, dishwasher. The bed was excellent and plenty of room in the lounge room. Also it had a safe which we have found to be very rare in NZ. The staff were extremely friendly and helpful. The gym was small but adequate for a workout. Would only ever stay here if we go back to Blenheim.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Marlborough's premier 5-Star boutique hotel overlooking Seymour Square Gardens prides itself on offering guests 80 luxury studios and suite accommodation with enviable attention to detail and all just a short walk from Blenheim's town centre. Enjoy an environment of seclusion, comfort and intimacy with attentive yet unobtrusive service. Our staff continually strives to exceed guests expectations. Chateau Marlborough will cater to your every need with breakfast restaurant, full conference, house bar facilities and swimming pool. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotels.com, Agoda, Travel Republic (UK), TravelUp and Odigeo so you can book your Chateau Marlborough reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Chateau Marlborough Blenheim, New Zealand
- Chateau Marlborough Hotel Blenheim