All reviews the penthouse lovely hotel first floor restaurant staff one bedroom suite the ground floor central location town centre free laundry lovely room easy parking guest laundry large room king bed stayed two nights an easy walk comfortable rooms
Reviewed 17 June 2017 via mobile

Friendly bar staff with great cocktails. Lovely room with comfy beds, clean and tidy. Third visit and will come back again. TripAdvisor doesn't like having this amount of words so we have added some more.

Trip type: Travelled on business
1  Thank Fiona8025

Hi Fiona8025,

Thank you for your kind feedback, we are happy to hear that you have enjoyed your third stay with us. The cocktails really are fantastic, and we look forward to welcoming you again

Reviewed 16 June 2017 via mobile

Lovely room with a high quality of finish, comfortable bed and a really nice shower...but the things that made this hotel stand out for me were the really friendly staff, the quality of the food which was excellent and the live jazz which accompanied dinner.

Would recommend this to everyone

Trip type: Travelled solo
1  Thank Ponddweller

Hi Ponddweller,

We are glad to hear that you have enjoyed your stay with us, and that you enjoyed our rooms and our friendly staff. We are also very happy to hear that you have enjoyed our restaurant and live Friday night jazz.

Reviewed 14 June 2017 via mobile

What a fabulous place to stay for my first visit to Blenheim. I flew in at midday and a room was available early and lunch sent to my room even though food is not normally available at that time. Very friendly, courteous and attentive service by all staff. The room was warm, great size, comfy bed and great desk to work at. Will definitely be back.

Trip type: Travelled on business
1  Thank Cherie M

Hi Cherie M,

Thank you for your kind feedback, we are glad to hear that you have enjoyed your stay with us and that you enjoyed our staff and rooms.

Reviewed 10 June 2017

I travel often for work, though my first NZ trip. Business travel can be lonely, even when accompanied with a colleague. Well, I have never felt so at home and enjoyed such a trip. Each and every staff member we encountered blew us away with their personalised service - happy to help with local knowledge, NZ highlights and recommendations. The food (and drinks) on every occasion left us wanting more - I never knew I loved mushrooms until those arancini balls :-) A special mention for Sophie (evening dining and bar), Nicola (front desk), LJ and Lea (breakfast service), and Don and Dave (in the bar). I am actually lost for words on just how amazing our stay was. Chateau Marlborough, you have yourself some winners in these staff - I'm not sure how there could possibly be any competition in the area. Please pass on my best wishes from the Aussie in Room 1-3-4. :-)

Date of stay: May 2017
  • Trip type: Travelled on business
Management response:Responded 13 June 2017

Hi w-a-hobbs,

Thank you for your kind feedback, we are extremely happy to hear that you had such a wonderful stay and that the staff members you mention made it memorable. The arancini balls are very good indeed. I will also pass on your lovely feedback to our staff members who will be very happy to hear you enjoyed your stay

We do hope to welcome you back again

Reviewed 2 June 2017

Accommodation was heavily booked for the Omaka Airshow so we were glad to find two studios at the Chateau Marlborough for our group over the three nights. Though busy, the reception staff were efficient and welcoming when we arrived on Easter Friday. The rooms were just what we needed - clean and comfortable, with parking available. The hotel is centrally located, and within walking distance of cafes.

Date of stay: April 2017
  • Trip type: Travelled with family
Management response:Responded 6 June 2017

Hi mykazes,

Thank you for your kind feedback, we are glad to hear that you have enjoyed your stay with us, and that you enjoyed the Omaka Airshow.