We stayed here in the Shearers Quarters for 2 nights and thoroughly enjoyed it! The owners are wonderful--leave fresh food in room for breakfast! We are wine lovers and this was a great addition to the fun of wine tasting.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- ST LEONARD’S VINEYARD COTTAGES is set on 4.5 acres, with five self-contained boutique cottages positioned around the semi-rural property. The original farm homestead (circa 1856) is home to your hosts - Marcus and Michele - and is an excellent example of early NZ colonial architecture. The house is situated in the hub of this private setting with century-old walnut, gum and elm trees. The charming cottages are themed around the old farm buildings, offering their own unique view of mountains, vines or gardens, and are privately located around the property. They are all fully self-contained and self-catering. Make the most of your idyllic surroundings by exploring the grounds with its picturesque gardens and majestic trees. Near the lemon grove you will find sheep and chickens (all prepared to become your new best friend for a handful of food) plus a couple of very shy deer. Pool, Petanque, lawn tennis and Bicycles ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Odigeo, Evoline ltd and Agoda so you can book your St Leonards Vineyard Cottages reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- St Leonards Vineyard Hotel
- St Leonards Vineyard Blenheim
- St Leonards Vineyard Cottages Blenheim, Marlborough, New Zealand