We only stayed one night as travelling around South Island. The motel is conveniently situated for an easy stroll into the city centre. On arrival the receptionist gave us a street map of Christchurch and explained where the main sites could be found, also a list of eateries. The room was very clean and a good size. Toiletries were provided in the bathroom which were of good quality. All in all a wonderful stay in a very pleasant motel. One small tip, don't flush the loo when someone is in the shower!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- CentrePoint on Colombo Motel is Qualmark 4-Star Plus accommodation with modern facilities, a wide range of services, relaxed quiet atmosphere and free car parking, all in the heart of Christchurch. You will be only 5 mins. (450m) walk to Southern Cross Hospital and the Casino and 15 minutes walk to the "Re:Start" Container Mall - the new centre of Christchurch, and 20 minutes walk to the Botannical Gardens. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, Odigeo, Priceline, Agoda, TripOnline SA, Traveltool, S.L.U., Evoline ltd, getaroom.com, HRS, HotelQuickly and Cancelon so you can book your CentrePoint on Colombo Motel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Centrepoint On Colombo Hotel Christchurch
- Centrepoint On Colombo Christchurch