We stayed one night here. It is about 10 minutes walk to what was (pre-earthquake) Christchurch CBD. The owners were very helpful with suggestions as to what to see and where to go. The room was large and very well equipped with its own kitchen and TV with Sky sports channels. There is an Indian restaurant and Italian Restaurant with 5 minutes walk and we were also recommended an excellent place for breakfast which we drove to but would be probably 10-15 mins walk away. Good location to stay.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- CentrePoint on Colombo Motel is Qualmark 4-Star Plus accommodation with modern facilities, a wide range of services, relaxed quiet atmosphere and free car parking, all in the heart of Christchurch. You will be only 5 mins. (450m) walk to Southern Cross Hospital and the Casino and 15 minutes walk to the "Re:Start" Container Mall - the new centre of Christchurch, and 20 minutes walk to the Botannical Gardens. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Agoda, Hotels.com, TripOnline SA, Ebookers, Evoline ltd, Cancelon and 5viajes2012 S.L. so you can book your CentrePoint on Colombo Motel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Centrepoint On Colombo Hotel Christchurch
- Centrepoint On Colombo Christchurch