We stayed here for 2 nights, it is in a good location relative to the city centre. The rooms are nice and clean although similar to another comment our room also had a bad smell which took about a day to clear. The motel seems to be quite environmentally conscious also as you get a recycling container and a biodegradable bag which is good. The host Jeff is nice and friendly and provides an intro describing the best locations in the city, marking them on a takeaway map and provides a list of places to eat categorised by price and cuisine type which is a nice touch. I believed it to be on the pricey side for a motel but motels in general appear to be pricey around Christchurch.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- CentrePoint on Colombo Motel is Qualmark 4-Star Plus accommodation with modern facilities, a wide range of services, relaxed quiet atmosphere and free car parking, all in the heart of Christchurch. You will be only 5 mins. (450m) walk to Southern Cross Hospital and the Casino and 15 minutes walk to the "Re:Start" Container Mall - the new centre of Christchurch, and 20 minutes walk to the Botannical Gardens. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Ebookers, Agoda, Priceline, Hotels.com, TripOnline SA, Traveltool, S.L.U., HRS, Evoline ltd, getaroom.com, HotelQuickly and Cancelon so you can book your CentrePoint on Colombo Motel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Centrepoint On Colombo Hotel Christchurch
- Centrepoint On Colombo Christchurch